I made the ghastly mistake of going to Wal Mart today...especially with today being the first of the month. Unfortunately, I didn't think about that till I was practically in the parking lot. Starting off with the parking lot, it was full of the parking lot cruisers, people who are too lazy to park too far away from the store and walk. My philosophy is go around twice, if no spaces relatively nearby aren't available, I'm not too good to walk. Anyway, I notice a car pulling out ahead with somebody waiting to get the space. So, I stop and allow the one car out and being courteous, waited for the other driver to get in. Well, he must have thought I was going to try and steal his spot because he nearly hit the car that was pulling out. Then on top of that, he gives me a big smirk on his way past. He looked like Vijay Singh on a bad hair day. So I go on around and there's someone else waiting on a car to pull out in the next row. Thing is, the car that was waiting had an open space right there and was blocking it. That just ticked me off that somebody was that dammed lazy to see a parking space right beside them and have to wait on someone who was only 3-4 spaces up. So I went on and parked in Bum-f*ck Egypt. Finally get inside Wal Mart and it was packed beyond belief! Moreso than the first of the monthers, it was time for the church crowd. Seems like everywhere I had to go, there were two to three people gathered around just shooting the breeze. Then, I saw this family with a young boy and girl. Nothing out of the ordinary, right? Well, the young boy, who was about 10-11, had a red satin button up shirt...kid was looking like a pimp. The little girl, 8-9, was looking normal until I happened to glance at her shoes. Little girl was wearing high heels with clear heels! (You know what Chris Rock said about clear heels!) Plus, with straps that went plumb up her calf. I was just stunned in disbelief at these children. First thought was where did they go to church at? I guessed it must have been the 10am morning service at the Mouses' Ear. Well, after that, my shopping day was over, so I went to check out. But in usual Wal Mart fashion, they had 1,000,000 people in the store, with 4 checkouts running. So I had to stand in line for another 25 minutes waiting to get the hell out of there. Moral of the story: Never go to Wal Mart at noon on a Sunday on the first of the month. (especially wearing clear heels!)





Bookmarks